NEAC Compressor Service is your partner for organising seminars and trainings for NEUMAN & ESSER reciprocating compressors and other brands. The training is particular meant for customers who want to acquire profound knowledge about the function and mode of operation of their compressors, in practice as well as in theory. For this purpose coordinated modular training concepts are offered with contents that are tailor-made for the respective group of participants:
- "Servicing and Maintenance of Recip Compressors" includes information about the function and mode of operation of reciprocating compressors and their accessories
- "Project-oriented, Theoretical Training" additionally imparts all important details of the customer’s plant on the basis of the operating manual
- "Project-oriented, Theoretical and Practical Training" additionally offers practical details at training compressors
Please switch to page 2 for Seminar dates!
The modular training programme turns you into a maintenance professional!
Putting into practice:
By means of seminars, courses of instructions and trainings you will reach a state of knowledge that will enable you to carry out basic maintenance works professsionally. Moreover you get to know the reciprocating compressors behaviour in order to be able to handle basic trouble-shooting and to be thus in a position to operate the compressor efficiently.
The next dates for the seminar "Servicing and Maintenance of Recip Compressors" are:
- 3-day-seminar theoretical with practical day from October, 4th-6th 2016
If you are interested in participating in one of these seminars, please fill in the registration form, sign it and return it to us.
Flyer "Servicing and Maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors"
NEAC Compressor Service offers various seminars and also the Training On The Road. This is a one-day training with four lectures on topics such as "general overhaul of a compressor" or "piston rod sealing - gained in practice for use in practice". This concept focuses on the customer proximity. The training sessions thus take place worldwide.
Training On The Road in 2016:
- May, 24 in Siracusa, Italy
- September, 20 in Istanbul, Turkey
- September, 27 in Bergen, Norway
- October, 20 in Budapest, Hungary
- November, 03 in Cologne, Germany
- November, 08 in Antwerp, Belgium
- November, 17 in Leeds, England
For registrations for Training On The Road in Italy please contact: